To proceed without modifying cookies application please continue to browsing.
For any other information, please visit AboutCookies.org.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by a user send directly to its terminal (usually, to the browser), where they are memorized to be transmitted to the same websites at the following visit of the same user.
It consists in portions of data used for performing automatic authentications, for tracking sessions and for memorizing specific information concerning users.
Cookies on this website do not capture user's name or other information that would identify the user personally and these data will not be stored.
The cookies we use cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive or pass on a computer virus or collect information about email addresses.
There is only one cookie for each user’s browser. Some functions of the cookie could be done by other technologies.
In this policy we use “cookie” as for the cookie itself and as for other similar technologies.
Using cookies, it is possible to store information related to your preferences, as visited pages o file you have downloaded or any other action on our website.
First-Party Cookies and Third-Party Cookies
Cookies can be first or third party, where "first part" means the cookies that relate as site domain, whilst the "third party" means the cookies that are related to external domains. The third-party cookies are inevitably installed by an external person, always referred to as "third party", and not run from the website.
There are different kind of cookies:
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of "carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider as a Company information service explicitly requested by the subscriber or the user to provide this service ". They are not used for other purposes and are usually installed by the owner or operator of the website.
Cookies can be divided into:
- Session cookies, which ensure normal operation of the website (for example logging in and access to reserved areas); these cookies are important for the correct functioning of the website.
- Analytics cookies, which are used on the website in order to collect statistical information, whether on aggregate or not, on the number of users accessing the website and on how the same visit the same.
- Functionality Cookies, which record information about choices you have made and allow us to tailor our website to you (for example language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the provided service. For the installation of these cookies the consent of the user is not required.
Profiling cookies are aimed to creating profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part whilst surfing the net. Consent is required for the use of profiling cookies. Each user must be able to authorize or decline his consent to Profiling cookies, when installed.
In case of third-party cookies, the site does not have direct control of individual cookies (it is not possible to install them directly nor delete them). You can however, manage these cookies through the browser settings (follow the instructions below), or sites listed in "Manage Cookies".
The user is kindly asked to check on the third party’s website for any other detail.
List of technical cookies on the site
This website uses both First-Party Cookies and Third-Party Cookies; follows the list:
- System Cookies
- Google Analytics
- Youtube and Google
Cookies have a specific lifetime related to their expiry date (or to a specific action like the closing of the browser) set during the installation. Cookies can be:
- session cookie: these are temporary cookie files, which are erased when you close your browser;
- persistent cookie: used to store information, such as name and password, in order to avoid that the user has to retype them at each visit of a specific website. These cookies remain stored when you close your browser
Session cookies are erased when you close this website. Informatic systems used in this website are:
- cookies for communication of personal data;
- persistent cookies.
You can disable cookies on your PC at any time, downloading the following software Ghostery (https://www.ghostery.com) and disabling each cookie on your browser. It is also possible to use the modality “Anonymous browsing”, which allows you to browsing without leaving any trace. This function allows only to erase browsing data. It is also possible to disable/delete cookies from the configuration panel of your browser.
Follows the list of configuration panels of the most famous browsers:
ALLOW AND REJECTION OF COOKIES